Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snot

How can one nose produce so much? I've been through a whole box of kleenex in the last two hours. And now blowing my nose sends a stabbing pain through my ear. Fun times. Just in time for Grandparents Day portraits at school tomorrow.

The good news is that Bookman is feeling better after having stayed home from school today. I had a photo shoot in Arlington, so I had him call me every thirty minutes with temperature and breathing updates (he's such a good boy). He's still running a low-grade fever, but is otherwise fine.

The photo shoot today went great. Got to work in an actual studio, and I got some really great portraits of my good friend Courtney. Had to buy a light meter and wireless strobe triggers on ebay--got some good deals, which is helping me to feel a bit better :)

Hope all of you are healthy and happy! Love you!

No comments: