Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Caffeinated

Sitting here with Sunshine, jamming to Foo Fighters via Rhapsody. She's playing billiards on Webkinz. Bookman is spending the night at his buddies' house, but he just checked in with a text message. David is in the living room on the laptop, Facebooking and watching basketball. A quiet evening (if you don't count the music) with modern technology.

For some reason, about 7:oo this evening, I thought it would be nice to reheat and drink the cup of coffee I left in the microwave before lunch. And it was nice, don't get me wrong. Peppermint Mocha creamer. Mmmmmm... But even at half-caff, I'm having a hard time sitting still. So it's kind of good that I've got music blaring, 'cause I can channel some of the energy into be-bopping. But be-bopping and typing at the same time is a challenge... *air guitar*

Probably ought to go do something constructive with this energy before it wears off...

No comments: