Friday, November 27, 2009

Remembered!

Almost forgot to blog today. Would have ruined the NaBloPoMo streak right at the end! But alas, I have remembered just in time.

The initial plan today was to avoid the Black Friday crowds altogether and do laundry. But my mom called, asking if we wanted to go with her, and we said 'Sure, why not?' (Who really wants to do laundry anyway?)

So we braved GardenRidge (where I picked up two nauseatingly cute ornaments for Tuesday's ornament exchange), Best Buy, and Walmart (where I picked up the cheddar cheese pretzel Combos I'm munching right now).

This evening after David got home, we headed back out and braved the mall to finally get new phones. After going so long with crappy, beat-up, falling-apart phones, it's strange to have brand new ones. We're sticking with T-Mobile for now, but without a contract.

Tomorrow I'm thinking we may go bake cookies at mom's... We'll see...

No comments: