...and woke up sometime after 2:00 am, light on, quiet house. What a boring reveler I am. Got the year off to a good start by staying in my pajamas all day.
I like my sister's idea of setting goals for the year (rather than making resolutions) so I'm going to steal it. It's good to have goals.
Here are my goals for the year (list a work in progress *grin*)
1. Clean out the garage so I can park my truck in it.Short list, lofty goals. We'll see.
2. Either create a photo studio in my newly-cleaned garage, or find studio space elsewhere.
3. Expand my business so that it can actually pay some bills.
4. Tear up the carpet in the living room and finally put down resilient flooring (and repaint in there, too).
5. Finish some of the projects I have going. Like afghans
6. Two words: Clean. House.