Sunday, November 15, 2009

Switch? Stay. Switch?

First, thought I'd share some Christmas freebies: http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/pennypinching/Christmas-Freebies-70149332.html

David and I are sitting here browsing the Verizon site for phones. We've been with T-Mobile since it was VoiceStream, but the coverage is still really on the spotty side. So on December 1st (or thereabouts), when our contract is up with TM, we plan to switch. However, better coverage on Verizon comes at a price. The plan we need is about $40 more per month than on T-Mobile. But TM's phone selection is sad, and the one I want is $150 cheaper on Verizon. Better coverage, better phones. More money. *sigh* Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Beaver said...

I saw that same freebie on the www.moneysavingmom.com website...except she found a way to get 100 cards. I've asked the photographer how much it would cost to get the digital rights to one of those pictures so that I can make Christmas cards out of it using this link. She said I was the first person to ever ask her that and that she would ask around to see how much her photog friends charge and would let me know. What do you think is reasonable?