Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two down, eleven to go

Rockin' Frances Perkins
Twenty six total shows, I get to do half.  Two down, only eleven remain.  I am having a blast.  I love every second of it, even the glitches!

Hobos for Hooverville (I'm in the braids)
Last night was opening, and I *ahem* flubbed one of the dance numbers (nailed the one that changed minutes before curtain, flubbed one that hasn't changed in a month).  I got all my open/close curtain cues no problem.  I was fully costumed for every scene.  So my part went smoothly.  However, a set table broke, some set bits were left on stage, and a few other minor snafus... but overall it was a GREAT show, exhilarating and exhausting.  I slept like a rock last night.

This afternoon's show was even better!  I just about nailed all my dance steps--didn't flub them!  Didn't break any of the set!  And had a wonderful time!  I love love love being a part of this.

After the show and I was saying goodbye, I realized I won't be seeing these guys again until FRIDAY, almost a week away!  After two months of seeing my castmates nearly every day, it's gonna be sad not to see them as often.  That alone is a reason to audition for Fiddler on the Roof.  Which I will be doing, next Tuesday (11/29)!!

No comments: