Monday, September 26, 2011

Mrs. Greer, if you please

Holy cow nugget schnitzel balls!  I so totally did not expect to get a call, so I really wasn't paying attention to the time.  This time my phone did ring, but it was in the other room.  Sunshine rushed it to me and I answered.

I GOT CAST!!!! As Mrs. Greer, the head maid in the Warbucks household. They don't have a part for Sunshine on stage, but would like her to help backstage if she'd like.  She's fine with that.  I think she's been nipped by the Drama bug (finally!!!) and really just wants to be a part of it, in whatever capacity.

First rehearsal is this Saturday. I'm kind of in shock.

**EDIT 9/27/11:  I'll also be playing Frances Perkins, a member of FDR's cabinet, and a Hooverville resident.
Click here to see the full cast list.  Perkins is actually a more substantial part.  Greer is on stage more, but Perkins has more to say/sing. YAY!

No comments: