As hoped, writing therapy did the trick yesterday! Despite lack of sleep, I had a reasonably productive day and wasn't overly disappointed when, as expected, I received no call or email about Drowsy. Fiddler rehearsal was also terribly productive (it's gonna be amazing, y'all--fair warning). More telling, I slept like a log last night. Woot!
Now I'm mulling auditioning for Millionaire. It's not a musical, but I think I could handle any of the three adult women parts. In the Disney movie, Mrs. Drexel Biddle was played by Greer Garson, and I played Mrs. Greer in Annie. Hmmm... Is that a sign? ;)
By the way, this is my 100th post on this blog! And I forgot to notify Al Roker, dangit.
ABBA-Tastic
-
"Introducing our new 'Take a Chance' Cake Reclamation Program!"
("Cue music!")
*If they change their MINDS!*
*Pipe on thick white lines.*
*Wait, ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment